Monday, June 6, 2011

Honduras Part 2

“Say among the nations, ‘The Lord reigns!’”
–Psalm 96:10



This summer I have another opportunity to serve the church in Siguatepeque, Honduras for two weeks near the end of July. The Patterson family, missionaries who I served with for three weeks last summer, will host me. I will be serving the children of the Immanuel Baptist Day Home, a free daycare service for single mothers. I will also be helping with any projects at MEDA, the seminary that trains Central American pastors. I’m also excited to help with anything else that is needed in the Immanuel Baptist Church and with the Patterson family.

Please PRAY that the gospel will be proclaimed accurately to the children and anyone else we meet, that I will serve selflessly, and that God will receive every ounce of glory for everything He does this summer in Honduras.

Will you also prayerfully consider financially supporting me to go? I will need about $900 by July 5th to purchase a plane ticket and to pay for my housing.

Thank you for your prayers and support, and please contact me if you have any questions or encouragements!

You can send checks to me at:
11711 N. 50th St. Apt. 207A
Tampa, FL 33617 

No comments:

Post a Comment